Wearing: Zara Teddy Coat (shop similar here, here, here, and here), Raiine Copenhagen Leather Pants c/o (find similar here, here, and here), Acne Studios Beanie (budget option here), Le Specs The Last Lolita Sunglasses, Maison Cashmere Sweater c/o (similar here), Vans Old Skool Sneakers, and a Saint Laurent Lulu Bag (buy alternatives here and here)
Shop the Look:
Here’s a little guide with ideas on what to wear when it’s cold outside and stay warm in style.
First off, like I mentioned previously, I’ve basically gathered a collection of teddy coats in different colors and lengths during the past years. A teddy coat is a great alternative to fur (real fur is a total no-go) when it’s cold outside, as it counts with basically the same properties and looks as stylish if not even more. Let’s not even talk about the warmth. For instance, this white teddy coat from Zara just sold me with its crisp ivory tone and super fluffy texture. Some ideas on what to wear during colder days:
- Outerwear: Other alternatives to teddy or faux fur coats that are considered staples and are also as stylish: A camel coat, a full length black coat, a pea coat a checked grey coat, a padded bomber jacket, and a leather jacket (I’m personally not a fan of denim jackets, but that’s also a warmer option).
- Knitwear: Basic sweaters like a boat neck cashmere knit or a a turtleneck in black, white, and grey are definitely a must to layer on top of shirts. Add to that a longline cardigan, which you can also wear underneath your coat for extra warmth.
- Bottoms: Leather and wool trousers will keep you warm and make you look instantly polished, but straight-legged or boyfriend jeans are also a great alternative for casual vibes. Wool, leather, and knitted midi skirts will add more feminity to your look.
- Accessoires: A beanie and oversized knit, wool, or cashmere scarf are practically unnecessary to even mention, since they are the backbone of winter accessoires.
- Footwear: Sneakers, loafers, ankle, and over-the-knee or knee-high boots are not only elementary for fall or winter days, but they are also warmer alternatives.
What about you? Do you also have any go-to pieces to wear for cold fall or winter days?
Wishing you a lovely Sunday. x
Follow me via Bloglovin'