Click on each image to shop.
Let’s face it: We women tend to think we know better what men want for Christmas than they do themselves. However, like I mentioned before in my under €150 gift guide for everyone in your life, you should avoid being overcomplicated, as guys mostly go for straightforwardness and functionality (that’s not to say women don’t, but men do this in a greater degree, something to actually learn from!). That’s right, in reality many men are the original minimalists, as they go for the essential and eliminate the rest. This is also why you should avoid buying cheapo, trendy, and low-quality gifts for the men(or anyone!) in your life. In fact, come to think of it, men deserve more investments in designer/high quality stuff, as they’ll probably wear/use them forever and because most guys avoid trends (yet another thing to learn from). Guys tend to go into a shop knowing exactly what they are looking for and knowing very well they will use it always. Regardless of any gender, we should all shop this way! With more intent and consciousness, with less compulsion, with responsability, and by choosing well by selecting high quality, functionality, and timelessness over consumerism and trends.
(Disclaimer: I am not one to advocate gender stereotyping and I try to make every of these gift guides as genderless and timeless as possible. However, to separate Christmas gift guides for him and for her is a need, as men and women are actually physically different (e.g. broader shoulders, taller bodies, facial hair, and err ….well, you get my drift)).
Christmas gifting shouldn’t be about shopping something for the sake of shopping something. You can actually give without shopping, like a dinner date, a little detail such as an affective letter, and a visit to an art gallery. Giving love to the people in your life should be a 365-day-thing. However, if you do want to buy something for your loved ones, it’s better to take this as an opportunity to buy something they actually need. BTW, check out my previous Christmas Guide for her here.
Shop Christmas Gifts For Him:
- A Fun Beer Mug For The Comedian: Jac Vanek Beauty Beerholder Stein Mug (also here and another funny gift here)
- A Hand Care Set to Self-Manicure: Men’s Society Handsome Hands Kit (another great manicure kit here)
- Designer Underwear: Calvin Klein Underwear Three-Pack Stretch-Cotton Boxer Briefs
- An Everyday Belt: Boss Orange Jeek Leather Belt
- An Architecture Basics Book: Bauhaus 1919-1933 Reform und Avantgarde by Magdalena Droste Book
Shop Gifts Under €50:
- A High Quality Wool Beanie: Acne Studios Kosta Ribbed Wool-Blend Beanie
- Classic, Timeless Sunglasses That Fit Every Face Shape And Make Anyone Look Badass: Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses
- A Great Wallet: Hugo Boss Elite Grained-Leather Billfold Wallet
- Everyday Kicks For The Sneakerhead: Nike Running Free RN Flyknit Sneakers
- A Cozy Scarf: Acne Studios Canada Scarf
- For The Vinyl Record Collector: Crosley Cruiser Metallic Black Vinyl Record Player
- For The Night Owl/Not A Morning Person Person: Gingko Brick Marble Alarm Clock
- Classy Leather Gloves: Dents Shaftesbury Touchscreen Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves
Shop Gifts Under €150
- A Great Knit: Todd Snyder Garment-Dyed Merino Wool Sweater
- Luxe Pajamas: Zimmerli Mercerised Cotton Pyjama Set
- A Minimalistic, Modern Watch: Braun Classic Slim Stainless Steel Mesh Watch
- For The Footing Enthusiast: GoPro HERO5 Session Camera
- For The Audiophile: B&O Play Form 2 Headphones
- Shaving Gear: Pankhurst London Shaving Set
Shop Gifts Under €400:
- A Peacoat To
Pimp UpElevate Any Outfit: Club Monaco Virgin Wool-Blend Peacoat
- Elegant Designer Sneakers: Common Projects Original Achilles Leather Sneakers
- Top Of The Notch Camera: Leica X-E Type 102 16.2MP Digital Camera
- The Most Beautiful Carry-All Bag. Ever.: Prada Leather Messenger Bag
- Pump Up The Volume: Marshall Flap Amplifier
Grown Ass Person’sAdult’s Travelling Suitcase: Fabbrica Pelletterie Milano Spinner 55cm Aluminium Carry-On Suitcase (sold out, but find similar here and here)
Shop Gifts Under €1500:
Follow me via Bloglovin'