1. Céline Silk Scarf (shop similar here)
2. Sea Spray Hair Mist
3. Aesop Rose Hair and Scalp Moisturising Masque
4. Casetify Black Marble Iphone Case (on sale!)
5. The Row April Sandals
6. Johanna Ortiz Off Shoulder Blouse
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim Paperbag Trousers (on sale!)
8. Céline Marta Sunglasses
9. 3.1 Phillip Lim Alix Crossbody Bag (on sale!)
10. Balenciaga Le Dix Marble Print Minaudiere (shop alternative here)
11. Larsson & Jennings Watch
12. Shu Uemura Ultimate Natural Mascara
Paperbag trousers are going to be a huge trend this and next season. If you are thinking about how to wear this kind of pants, pairing them with an off the shoulder blouse is a no-brainer. The key is to keep the top part tight to the body or at least slim. To that add flat sandals and a printed silk scarf and you are ready to go.
Happy weekend. x
“Minimal Luxe Style With An Architectural T
An extensive background and numerous skills in architectural design, a lifelong passion for art, and a penchant for culture has provided Laura Dittrich, a visual storyteller based in Germany, with a keen eye for aesthetics and a unique creative vision materialized through aesthetic visuals such as cinemagraphs and experimental video content in the form of outfit editorials (cinematorials).
Fashion Landscape offers a mixture of fashion, fine art, architecture, lifestyle, and interior design.
Her style can be described as ‘Minimal Luxe’, i.e. a reinterpretation of architectural, structured garments and trends in an elegant and sophisticated manner focusing mainly on contemporary and luxury labels … Read more
For collaborations, business, press, and personal inquiries: