- Max Mara Camel Coat (budget version here and here)
- Jonathan Simkhai Open Shoulder Merino Wool Sweater (similar high street versions here, here, here, here, and here)
- Vetements Jeans (excellent budget versions here and here)
- Dries Van Noten Metal And Acetate Sunglasses (budget
- La Bruket Black Oak Scented Candle
- Southlane Avant Artiste Watch
- Gucci Princetown Loafers (shop similar budget ones here)
- J.W. Anderson Pierce Bag (cheaper option here)
Shop the Look:
The new season is ahead and new fabrics, colors, and silhouettes will dominate fashion. Camel anything and everything is perfect to wear when the leaves start changing color. Layering and knits slowly start making their way into our outfits when the air starts getting cooler.
Above you find my favorite picks for fall, all of which you can find at LuisaViaRoma, aka designer heaven. I’ve also linked to similar budget and high street versions as you can see.
The must-haves for the upcoming season are:
- The perfect camel coat in the perfect color and silhouette
- The ‘It’ bag of the season by J.W. Anderson (huge crush!)
- The Gucci backless loafers we’ve seen on everybody, but which are the hottest shoe trend and are perfect for fall
- Cold shoulder or off the shoulder knitwear, because who says you have to give up on the trend during the colder season? Swap lighter fabrics for knitwear and presto.
- and last, but not least: Deconstructed jeans you can wear with anything and everything during any season. Besides, how awesome do these look with high schaft ankle boots?
On a different note, I just ordered the Vetements jeans, even though I must confess I am most definitely not a fan neither of the label, of Demna Gvasalia, and even less of his work at Balenciaga. However, I am a huge fan of these jeans! I’ve been ordering for the past two seasons different high street versions and even though I found many similar, none fit quite like these! This is why I ended up returning them all. So it’s preferrable to invest in one single pair of jean style you are 100% happy with, than a lot of ill-fitting high street versions. I think I like these and decided to get them, because it might be one of the only pieces of the brand and one of the only non-basic jeans styles I can see me wearing for years to come. Yup, they are awesome.
Wishing you all an awesome weekend. x