Wearing: Raiine Leather Pants c/o Raiine, Givenchy Studded Boots, Warehouse Faux Fur Coat (shop similar here, here, and here), Finders Keepers Turtleneck c/o BNKR (sold out but shop similar styles here and here), Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses, and a J.W. Anderson Pierce Bag
Shop The Look:
Styling a faux fur during winter has endless possibilities and if you are thinking about how to wear a faux fur coat, the main key is to mix different materials and textures. Below I give you 5 outfit ideas and tips on how to make your faux fur outfit stand out from the crowd:
- Edgy cool. Wear your faux fur coat with leather pants, like these biker sexifiers from Raiine. For rock n’ roll vibes wear your favorite studded biker boots and you’re ready to hit badass central.
- Lady-like festive. Who says you can’t wear your faux fur coat with barely-there sandals? For an elegant and feminine look, simply wear your faux fur coat with a party dress underneath and add dainty heels for a festive style.
- For the office. A suit with a faux fur jacket? Why not? Layer your favorite blazer and a crisp white button-down underneath your faux fur and add matching trousers. Sleek pumps or loafers will add that work-appropiate and professional touch and balance to the look.
- Sporty weekendwear. Take out those ripped boyfriend jeans, joggers, or leggings during the weekend and pair them with your favorite faux fur coat. Combine the look with sneakers or slip on shoes and you’re good (and incredibly comfy) to go.
- Femme Fatale. For a understated sexy look, wearing your over-the-knee boots with a leather skirt and topping the outfit with a faux fur coat is a big yes. This outfit is perfect for a dinner date or for going out.
How about you? What’s your favorite way to wear a faux fur coat? Do you have any further suggestions on how to wear a faux fur coat? Let me know in the comments below. xFollow me via Bloglovin'