Shop the Collage:
When it comes to buying and choosing the best gifts for him, you should avoid being overcomplicated, as guys mostly go for straightforwardness and functionality. Scroll down to find out some tips on how to choose what to buy for the men in your life.
First and foremost: Make sure to buy high quality gifts for the people in your life and avoid buying cheap and low-quality items. Investments in high quality gifts pay off at the end, as they’ll most probably end up using it forever. Most guys tend to go into a shop knowing exactly what they are looking for and knowing very well they will use it always. Choosing well by selecting high quality, functionality, and timelessness is always a good idea and there is no space or money wasted.
If you’re on a budget:
1. Tech accessories for his electronic devices such as laptop or smartphone covers.
2. A timeless album (for instance The Beatles’ Revolver, Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side Of The Moon, or Nirvana’s Nevermind).
3. High quality accessories such as a fedora, a beanie, or a scarf.
4. A literature classic (Dostoyevsky, Kafka, Baudelaire, Tolstoy, etc), an art print (how about Picasso, Warhol, Bacon, or Pollock), or a poster from his favorite movie (Pulp Fiction? 2001: A Space Odyssey? you name it) or a cool game.
5. Grooming gear, aftershave creams, scents, candles, or lotions.
If you can spend above €100:
1. High quality accessories such as a wallet, a luxe watch, pajamas, a scarf, a great tie, a pair of leather gloves, a great belt or a laptop bag, backpack, weekender, or sports bag
2. Smaller tech devices such as gaming consoles, a vinyl record player, headphones.
If you can spend above €200:
1. An instrument such as a great guitar, a keyboard, or high quality speakers such as those from Bang & Olufsen.
2. Bigger tech devices such as a great camera or video camera, laptop, an iphone, a TV, or amazing speakers.
3. Clothing: Designer sneakers, or a wool chunky jumper, a full length coat or pea coat.
4. A travel trolley or a luxurious suitcase.
I hope you find these ideas and tips useful. Below you find a carefully selection of the best gifts for men in all price ranges I chose from different shops.
Gifts For Him Under €65
Gifts For Him from €65 to €140
Gifts For Him from €140 to €300
Gifts For Him from €300 Up
“Minimal Luxe Style With An Architectural T
An extensive background and numerous skills in architectural design, a lifelong passion for art, and a penchant for culture has provided Laura Dittrich, a visual storyteller based in Germany, with a keen eye for aesthetics and a unique creative vision materialized through aesthetic visuals such as cinemagraphs and experimental video content in the form of outfit editorials (cinematorials).
Fashion Landscape offers a mixture of fashion, fine art, architecture, lifestyle, and interior design.
Her style can be described as ‘Minimal Luxe’, i.e. a reinterpretation of architectural, structured garments and trends in an elegant and sophisticated manner focusing mainly on contemporary and luxury labels … Read more
For collaborations, business, press, and personal inquiries: