Shop the Collage:
Whether you are a gal looking for the best gifts for her BFF or a guy breaking his head thinking about what to get to his significant other, you can never go wrong with evergreen gifts, i.e. items that stand the test of time, which are already considered ‘classics, or which will always be functional or could even last a lifetime. Scroll down for Christmas gift ideas that those women in your life will love. Guaranteed.
While you don’t need to spend a lot of money (or for that matter, any) on a great Christmas gift by simply using the imagination, there are items that will last a lifetime. These items come more often than not with a hefty price tag mostly due to the high quality craftsmanship and materials they are composed of. Therefore, they are worth it if you use the ocassion to give your loved ones a gift that will surely be used on a regular basis and will stand the test of time.
Some ideas for the best gifts for her that come from someone who has been years observing trends come and go and based also on my personal experience:
1. A structured designer handbag. This one’s a no-brainer. A Céline tote bag is not only a very useful gift, but also a lifetime investment as they only gain value with time.
2. A quality leather jacket. I bought this Blk Dnm leather jacket 3 years back and it’s truly a lifesaver, particularly when you’re in a hurry. Let’s not even get started with how effortlessly stylish, sexy, and edgy it will make any outfit look, but I want to highlight the fact that after so many wears the leather is still flawless and structured as day 1. I cannot say the same from a biker jacket that was gifted to me by a shop that cost half the price, which is now deformed and the leather looks of considerably poorer quality. However, if you are looking for the absolute perfect leather jacket, this is the queen of them all.
3. A luxe wallet. You can’t call yourself a grown-up unless you have a proper wallet. Investing in a good quality one is a necessity, not a luxury.
4. Comfortable heels for work or dressier ocassions. Manolo Blahniks, because Manolo Blahnik! Every woman needs a pair of heels they can walk in and Manolos come in the perfect and most walkable height (not too low and not too high). Did I also mention the fact that this cult designer shoe label was made famous by Carrie Bradshaw in Sex And The City? Need I say more?
5. An elegant watch. If there’s an accessory that will not only come in handy every single day, but that will make any outfit look polished, it is a luxe watch.
6. A sleek pair of sunglasses. Protecting your eyes is as necessary as protecting your skin. Therefore, it’s safe to say that a stylish pair of timeless sunglasses such as the cult Audrey Sunglasses by Céline is worth the investment.
So those are the 6 essentials every woman should invest in at some point in their lives. Scroll down to find out more timeless and cheaper gift ideas for any woman or girl in your life.
If you are looking for most gift ideas on sale, click here.Follow me via Bloglovin'
“Minimal Luxe Style With An Architectural T
An extensive background and numerous skills in architectural design, a lifelong passion for art, and a penchant for culture has provided Laura Dittrich, a visual storyteller based in Germany, with a keen eye for aesthetics and a unique creative vision materialized through aesthetic visuals such as cinemagraphs and experimental video content in the form of outfit editorials (cinematorials).
Fashion Landscape offers a mixture of fashion, fine art, architecture, lifestyle, and interior design.
Her style can be described as ‘Minimal Luxe’, i.e. a reinterpretation of architectural, structured garments and trends in an elegant and sophisticated manner focusing mainly on contemporary and luxury labels … Read more
For collaborations, business, press, and personal inquiries: