Meet my new marble table courtesy of the Danish furniture label, AYTM Design. I was looking for an elegant rounded marble table to place my jewelry beside my hanging rack wardrobe without any success.
That is until I stumbled upon Danish interior design label AYTM and saw their beautiful Stilla model with a very unique shape. It was love at first sight. Furthermore, AYTM is paradise when it comes to elegant design with a special and unique twist.
I also updated my hanging rack wardrobe, not only in terms of colors, but with new trending yet timeless elements. How to update your hanging rack wardroble this season?
- A Table For Jewelry. This one’s a no-brainer, since a small, stylish table, like this AYTM table for placing your jewelry, small ornaments, or a vase with pampas grass is a must.
- Abstract Art Prints. One line art prints have been one of the biggest interior trends during the past year. They add a touch of playfulness and decorate subtly. These ones from The Poster Club are the epitome of minimal sophistication.
- Pampas Grass, enough said. Pampas grass has been having a moment for the past months and it’s a great way to add warmth and liven up your closet space. The biggest advantage? Besides its effortless elegance, pampas grass doesn’t need any care whatsoever unlike cacti and other plants.
- Unique and Rustical Ceramic Vases. Continuing with the theme of natural fibers and textures, there’s nothing that suits pampas grass better than a ceramic, rustic vase. You can find these on Etsy, for instance.
- Fairy or String Lights. Hanging fairy lights on your clothing rack will make the space look even more alive.
- A Round Mirror. A mirror for your hanging rack wardrobe? Groundbreaking. Opt for a round mirror to create an illusion of more space.