Whether used as a coffee table or as a bed side table, this elegant marble AYTM table is all you need to elevate any space at home with its luxe and minimal design and unique shape.
Meet my new marble table courtesy of the Danish furniture label, AYTM Design. I was looking for an elegant rounded marble table to place my jewelry beside my hanging rack wardrobe without any success. That is until I stumbled upon Danish interior design label AYTM and saw their beautiful Stilla model with a very unique shape. It was love at first sight. Furthermore, AYTM is paradise when it comes to elegant design with a special and unique twist.
I also updated my hanging rack wardrobe, not only in terms of colors, but with new trending yet timeless elements. How to update your hanging rack wardroble this season?
- A Table For Jewelry. This one’s a no-brainer, since a small, stylish table, like this AYTM table for placing your jewelry, small ornaments, or a vase with pampas grass is a must.
- Abstract Art Prints. One line art prints have been one of the biggest interior trends during the past year. They add a touch of playfulness and decorate subtly. These ones from The Poster Club are the epitome of minimal sophistication.
- Pampas Grass, enough said. Pampas grass has been having a moment for the past months and it’s a great way to add warmth and liven up your closet space. The biggest advantage? Besides its effortless elegance, pampas grass doesn’t need any care whatsoever unlike cacti and other plants.
- Unique and Rustical Ceramic Vases. Continuing with the theme of natural fibers and textures, there’s nothing that suits pampas grass better than a ceramic, rustic vase. You can find these on Etsy, for instance.
- Fairy or String Lights. Hanging fairy lights on your clothing rack will make the space look even more alive.
- A Round Mirror. A mirror for your hanging rack wardrobe? Groundbreaking. Opt for a round mirror to create an illusion of more space.
How about you? Do you also have a hanging rack wardrobe and update it seasonally? What are your favorite elements to decorate it? Let me know in the comments below.
Want more home inspo? Click here.